Colony Display is a full-service partner for permanent fixture design and development. We work tirelessly to bring our clients’ vision to life by designing and executing beautiful and functional store displays, furniture, custom millwork and more.
Experts in Creating Custom Consumer Environments
When we say full service, we mean Colony Display is truly your full-service, end-to-end partner in designing, executing and maintaining the ideal consumer environment.
Our team has the following capabilities:
- Design, engineering & prototyping
- Sourcing — both international and domestic
- Multi-material fixture manufacturing — plastic fabrication, wood fabrication, metal fabrication, plexiglass fabrication, powder coating
- Fulfillment & logistics
- Labor — installing, merchandising & maintenance
Custom retail store display manufacturing and custom product displays are our specialties, but we create consumer environments and furniture for a wide variety of markets and brands.
Examples of Our Work
CLIENT: National Pharmacy Chain
PROJECT: Custom millwork for pharmacy consultation rooms, checkout counters and more
View Case Study
CLIENT: Premium Beauty Store
PROJECT: Retail fixture packages for a large-scale pop-up shop rollout within a department store
View Case Study
CLIENT: Hardware Store
PROJECT: Fully assembled and complex custom retail display units
View Case Study
Discover the Colony Display Approach
We provide unmatched white glove service to our clients from the start of a project to completion—and even after the display is installed in the store .
Step 1: Taking a Deep Dive into Your Needs
Each client is paired with a dedicated account executive who will work with you in lockstep through every stage of the process. It all starts with a conversation.
- What makes you unique?
- What are your current pain points?
- What are your short- and long-term strategic plans?
More than just nuts and bolts, we want to understand your customers’ experiences, your products for display, traffic patterns, corporate colors — the 10,000-foot view of what’s required to make this project a success.
We’ll ensure that your custom solution makes sense for not only your space but also your bottom line.
Step 2: Designing, Prototyping and Building Your Solution
Three crucial Colony Display teams come together to bring your products to life.
- Design Team – Our innovative designers balance creativity with practicality.
- Engineering Team – Our engineers bridge the gap between the conceptual design and actual manufacturing of your custom solution, creating prototypes to ensure the finished product makes sense.
- Manufacturing Team – This team comes prepared with the knowledge of your vision and of your business needs. They don’t just create a fixture, they understand how the solution enhances your business.
Step 3: Managing the Moving Pieces
After production, other crucial teams handle execution.
- Project Team – This team handles the dynamic details of logistics and inventory consolidation to keep everything on time and within budget. We take care of shipping (or work with your logistics department and/or preferred carriers), load planning and scheduling all volumes of freight across North America.
- Customer Service Team – These team members, along with your dedicated account executive, provide hands-on care for your solution long after the project is complete.
We take the stress out of handling your consumer displays so that you can focus on your products and customers. Reach out to learn more about how we can enhance your consumer environments.